Monday, July 12, 2010

Let's pump the brakes Mel . . .

... Or maybe you should just park the car and walk home.

Alright Alright, I know it's not ok to make light of domestic violence. Mel Gibson's behavior is inexcusable; repulsive. I'm gonna poke a little fun anyway.

It's hard sometimes. Sharing in the raising of an infant, trying to make ends meet, just waking up each day can be a little exhausting.

Then I, all men really, get a huge break. William Wallace himself makes us look good. Thanks Mel! You've proven all of our wives' and girlfriends' suspicions. Men are like parking spaces. All the good ones are taken and the only ones left are BATSHIT INSANE. We saw you in the Patriot Mel. We know what you are capable of.

So ladies, know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away, and know when to run like hell if you're with Mel!

I know I know, a trite cheap shot. But damn, this guy is a total lunatic.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for never making me endure "the passion of the fist" despite my occasional women's work oversights; you are a true catch. Additionally, William is spelled wrong.

    ReplyDelete