Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Wife's Comment . . .




So, obviously thinking safety and being safe are two different things. This is what my thumb looked like a couple weeks ago after a run-in with a router. Fortunately I only missed about half a day of work, and I will probably grow a replacement fingernail. It will just look like modern art. Retirement plans remain intact! I will say that this is the first work related injury that resulted in an actual splatter of blood, just like the movies. Until that pair of work pants reaches the end of their usable life, I will be reminded of this unpleasant incident.

I guess it's better than playing a little game of, "just the tip, just to see how it feels."


Feel free to disparage my carelessness with your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment